Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

kia ora bloggers and welcome to my blog, this week for RE we chose to make a news report about the gospel reflection this week. I did it with my friends Zoe and Mikayla. My friend Ari helped us make the video. The gospel reflection this week was about Jesus is the bread of life and his flesh is the bread. I created a google drawing that I am going to share to you about. Here it is.

Here is my video

Here is my Script

What is your favourite part about the video?

Thank you for looking on my blog this week BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ainsley,
    I love doing the news report with you. I think that we really asked Mikayla some great questions. My favourite part about the video was that at the end we said who did the video and who helped out. Maybe next time you could put the gospel on your blog post but other than that it was really awesome.
    Keep up the good Work!!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ainsely,
    What a interesting way to explain about the Gospel for the week. I like the idea of presenting it as a news report. Was it easier to explain the meaning of the Gospel this way? Or do you think it made it harder?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post