Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

house of bricks reflection

 kia ora 


My favourite Lego activity was the tower because I loved having a group to talk to when I needed help. I also enjoyed this because I liked being able to build and use whatever colours I liked on it. 


My least favourite Lego activity was the cars because we had to do so many changes and this was hard because we kept forgetting if we were making the same changes and adding the same thing or noy.


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was the mosaics because you had to make a pattern and then you had to keep thinking of patterns and this was hard. I also didn’t want to use colours that we had a t the table.


The most challenging activity was towers because it keep falling over.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because they helped me with my creating.


what is your Favorited Lego set?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Ainsley, Alex here really good reflection of the house of bricks the tower was my second favorite out of them. Maybe you could keep the words inside of the page so people can read it. I should have done more writing like you did.
    How long did it take you to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it took about 2 days but the teachers helped me alot

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post