Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Expand sentinece

 We are learning to explain sentences by adding detail.


Oscar cried.

When: a few days ago at 12:30 am 

Where: at school 

Why: because kimmy the crook 


At 12:30 am ocar cried  in the classroom because 

He was getting bulled by kimmy the crook the 



They had an argument.

When: four days ago at 1:23 pm 

Where: at school 

Why: because he had a argument with his best friend jack 



When ben and jack had an argument. ben cried at 1:23 pm 

At school on a friday. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ainsley,
    this is a really good blog, well done! Maybe next time add a question.
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ainsley,
    Your blog post this week was very good. Maybe next time you could add a question at the end and maybe next time you could also write a little bit more about your work but other than that you did a awesome job.
    Keep up the great work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post