Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

My Math Week 8

This week in math's we have been learning place value and tidy number to solve problems .

My favourite strategy is place value because it is easier to use but i all so think tidy number 

Is easy to use to. But place value is just a little bit easier to use for some type of question .

Some type 's you should use tidy number for some question's but for other question 

You should use place value here are some examples. Have you done place value and tidy numbers in maths?


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ainsley
    It is great to see your blogging your maths learning. Keep it up! Yes, you are right. You need to make sure to use the right strategy for the equation. I learnt place value when I was younger, but I really like to use tidy numbers now as I think it is easy to do in your head.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post